Benefits Administration Outsourcing Services - COBRA Administration
COBRA administration is a time-consuming process
with many expensive pitfalls. Imagine eliminating the potential
liability as well as the time-sensitive administrative challenges.
COBRA administration provides:
- Internet-based self-service for COBRA continuants
- Single vendor access to support and account management
- Built-in connectivity between systems and carriers
- Proven technology for tracking data relevant to these
- Competitive rates from aggregated buying power
- Reduced implementation costs overall
- Set-up and maintenance of Corporate Structure, Benefit
Plans and Employee records.
- Electronic connectivity from ADP Employease to the COBRA Administration
- Indemnification for the Employer from any fines, penalties,
or excise taxes associated with the administration of its
- A regulatory compliance manual/program that enables you
to collect and maintain reports and information required
by various federal agencies in a documented program.
- COBRA rights notices to all known addressees upon enrollment
in your group health plan.
- Coverage continuation election forms (COBRA) with Proof
of Mailing documentation to all known addressees upon the
occurrence of a Qualifying Event.
- Premium Billing and Collection Services to all Qualified
Beneficiaries electing COBRA continuation.
- Rate change notification to all known addresses of COBRA
- Guaranteed 30-day cycle for remittance of continuant premiums
- Activity, Status and Confirmation reports to keep you
in compliance and updated on the actions on your account
- Website connectivity for Internet users to make data transfers
and activity notifications paperless and easy as possible.
- Tier one support from your ADP Employease Account Manager
for employer questions and implementation assistance.
- 24-hour access to an Interactive Voice Response (IVR)
system for questions about account status from COBRA continuants.
- Call center operators available for questions from COBRA
- Transmission of eligibility information to benefit providers.
COBRA administration is supported
in partnership with CONEXIS, one of the largest providers
of these services in the United States.