Benefits Administration Outsourcing Services - Eligibility Audits
With the rising cost of healthcare, it is critical that organizations make sure their benefit dollars are being allocated appropriately. ADP Employease provides Audit Services that give you visibility into dependent eligibility.
With Eligibility Audits in place, you can eliminate costly errors in coverage and have full confidence that the appropriate people are participating in your plans.
Dedicated and experienced HR professionals ensure
that all benefit plan and eligibility issues are consistently
addressed quickly and expertly. They manage:
- Identify all overage dependents that need to provide proof of student status.
- Prepare a Student Verification Letter that fully describes proof of student status requirements.
- Print and mail Student Verification Letters for each active
employee with covered dependents enrolled in a benefit plan.
All such letters will be generated on a semi-annual basis
and sent to the employee's home address. Customer is responsible
for all postage charges.
- Record the receipt of required documentation, maintain an image of each such document and update the Student Status Indicator on the Dependent Record in the ADP Employease Network.
- Terminate any dependent for whom proof of student status or disability is not provided within the allotted timeframe. Transmit all such terminations to each applicable benefit provider and generate a COBRA event.
- Prepare a Dependent Verification Letter that fully describes the information the employee must provide for each dependent enrolled in a benefit plan.
- Print and mail Dependent Verification Letters to a random sampling of active employees that have dependents enrolled in a benefit plan. All such letters will be generated on a semi-annual basis for up to 50 percent of the active employee population and mailed to the employee's home address. Customer is responsible for all postage charges.
- Terminate any dependent for whom required proof of eligibility is not provided within the allotted time frame. Transmit all such terminations to the applicable benefit provider and generate a COBRA event.
Custom audits are also available.