Benefits Administration Outsourcing Services - Enrollment Services
With ongoing enrollment administration, ADP Employease
helps manage the entire enrollment process, whether ongoing
or during open enrollment. ADP Employease will coordinate each
step from project planning and system set up to the creation
of confirmation statements and communication templates.
Employease has been helping customers solve
their toughest enrollment problems since 1996. Now, you can
have the opportunity to focus on strategic activities instead
of administrative details.
- Open Enrollment support through the Internet via Employee
Access or the processing of paper enrollments submitted
via facsimile or telephone enrollments. (Select one or both)
- Ongoing enrollment support for new hires, and changes
due to life events and work status changes.
- Review and processing of all enrollment requests submitted
via Employee Access.
- Evidence of Insurability (EOI) administration for life
and disability coverage. Customer is responsible for all
- Electronic transmission of eligibility information to
benefit providers that accept eligibility information in
an electronic format.
- Manual transmissions of eligibility information to benefit
providers that do not support electronic transmission of
eligibility information or that have enrollment thresholds
not met by the customer. All such manual transmissions will
be sent to benefit providers via an Excel Spreadsheet in
a format defined by ADP Employease.
- Review and reconciliation of error reports received from
providers that receive eligibility data electronically.
- Access to Standard Report templates to generate standard
- Set-up by ADP Employease of up to five new standard report
- Unlimited access to the ADP Employease Network standard and
Analytical reporting tools to meet ad-hoc reporting requirements.
- Generation by ADP Employease of up to five reports from the
list of standard report templates or named Analytical Reports.
Such reports shall be generated on a schedule determined
by customer but no more frequently then weekly.
- Generation of Confirmation Statements for both Open Enrollment
and ongoing enrollments. Customer is responsible for all
- Maintenance of the Corporate Structure (e.g., divisions,
locations, classes, departments) and all benefit plans.
- Maintenance of Employee Access.
- Electronic transmission of information to customer's payroll
system (e.g., benefit deductions, employee demographic data,
etc.) on a schedule to be determined by customer.